1. Bookings will be accepted when I receive an e-mail confirming the booking.
2. Upon receipt of the confirmation email, acceptance of the booking will then be confirmed by me by e-mail.
3. Receipt of the confirmation email, with or without a Purchase Order Number on it, is taken as acceptance in full of these Terms & Conditions.
4. If awaiting a Purchase Order Number or confirmation email, a date or dates that are reserved will be treated by me as confirmed and booked 15 working days prior to the booking start date and will therefore be subject to postponement or cancellation as per sections 10 to 12 of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Payments should be made by BACS transfer.
6. Full payment should be made in advance at least 15 working days before the start of the first booking, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the contracting parties.
7. If bookings are due to take place within this 15 working day period, a suitable date by which full payment should be made must be agreed in writing between the contracting parties. If no agreement is made between the contracting parties, full payment should be made at the time of invoice.
8. I reserve the right to request payment at the time of booking.
9. For late or overdue payments that are not made before the invoice due date, I reserve the right to charge interest on outstanding invoices at 5% per month or part thereof.
Postponement or Cancellation of a booking by the customer
10. Any postponement or cancellation should be made in writing by email.
11. For postponement or cancellations received by email 0 to 15 working days before the first day of the booking, the full cost of the training booking will remain due. If payment for the booking has already been received by me, no refund will be paid.
12. For postponement or cancellations received by email 16 or more working days before the first day of the booking, a full refund will be paid on the final day the booking was due to take place, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the contracting parties.
13. If the postponed booking does not take place as scheduled within the current financial year (1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020), then the booking will be considered to be cancelled. The fewest number of days’ notice given (for either the original or the rescheduled booking) will be used to determine the payment that will be due under clauses 10 to 12 herein.
Circumstances beyond my control
14. I will use my best endeavours to avoid delay.
15. I will not be liable for any delay, or for the consequences of any delay, in performing any of my obligations under this agreement if such delay is due to any cause whatsoever beyond my reasonable control and I shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing my obligations under this agreement.
16. I am under no obligation to perform the agreement by any other method or mode, but may rely on the provisions of this clause to exempt me from liability for non-performance, part performance, defective performance or delay.
Payment by the customer where bookings are delayed
17. Where there is cancellation, postponement or delay through reason of trainer illness or failure of equipment provided by me for the booking, the booking will be rescheduled as soon as the customer and I can agree mutually convenient dates. There will be no further fees payable by the customer for the rescheduling of the self same booking. I will not be liable for the consequences of any cancellation, postponement or delay through reason of trainer illness or failure of equipment provided by me for the booking.
18. In all other circumstances, except where provided for between clauses 10 to 16 herein, the customer shall pay the full booking fee, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the contracting parties.